“Where's Your Marketing Message” Quiz
Wondering if your marketing message is dancing in the spotlight or is busy cowering by the punch table? Take this quiz and find out.
1. Overall, you would describe your marketing as:
- A. Going strong. You consistently get lots of good leads and sales from your marketing efforts.
- Getting better. You're seeing some positive results, but you're always looking for ways to improve.
- Flat. Your sales are neither growing nor shrinking.
- Don't ask.
- You don't do much marketing. Or any marketing for that matter. Customers pretty much find you.
2. Your last marketing campaign was:
- A huge success. It exceeded your expectations.
- No complaints. You're pleased with your results.
- Not sure. You didn't notice much change with your sales.
- A waste of good money.
- You can't remember your last campaign. In fact, you don't think you've ever had one.
3. At a Chamber of Commerce meeting, you bump into a woman who you feel would be your ideal customer. Her response after you introduce yourself is:
- "I'm so glad I ran into you. I've been meaning to talk to you in more detail about how your business can help me out."
- "Oh, I think I remember hearing about you. Tell me more about what you do."
- "Sorry. What did you say you do again?"
- "Who are you?"
- "Excuse me. I need to refill my drink."
4. While working out at your health club, you find yourself exercising next to your sister's new boyfriend. Even though you know he has no interest in your business, he starts quizzing you about what you do. After you tell him, he says:
- "Oh, that's interesting." And changes the subject.
- "Yes, I think I've heard about your business." And changes the subject.
- "Yes, I think I saw one of your ads in the paper last week." And changes the subject.
- "Oh course. I've been seeing your ads all over the place." And changes the subject.
- Changes the subject.
5. You run into one of your customers at a restaurant. He's sitting with a large group of people, but still jumps up to greet you. When he turns to introduce you to the rest of the group, he:
- Describes your business perfectly.
- Gets it mostly right.
- Manages to describe one aspect okay, although he got a couple major points wrong.
- Describes someone else's business. At least that's what you think he was doing. He certainly wasn't talking about your business.
- Doesn’t quite get your business name right. For that matter, he doesn’t pronounce your name correctly either.
6. You feel like you're getting your money's and/or time's worth from your marketing efforts:
- Most definitely.
- Not sure.
- Don't want to talk about it.
- You're getting a great return -- after all, you spend hardly any time or money marketing so ANY return is huge.
7. Overall, how would you rate your marketing in terms of meeting your overall business goals?
- Exactly on track.
- Doing pretty good. For the most part, your marketing is helping you meet your goals.
- You're still in business so you guess something must be working. Although you're not exactly sure what.
- Business isn't so hot.
- What goals?
Michele PW (Michele Pariza Wacek) is your Ka-Ching! Marketing strategist and owns Creative Concepts and Copywriting LLC, a copywriting and marketing agency. She helps entrepreneurs become more successful at attracting more clients, selling more products and services and boosting their business. To find out how she can help you take your business to the next level, visit her site at www.MichelePW.com. Copyright © 2017 MichelePW all rights reserved.
Considered one of the hottest direct response copywriters and marketing consultants in the industry today, Michele PW (Michele Pariza Wacek) has a reputation for crafting copy and creating online and offline marketing campaigns that get results.
Michele started writing professionally in 1992, working at agencies and on staff as a marketing/communication/writing specialist. In 1998, she started her business as a freelance copywriter.
But she quickly realized her vision was bigger than serving her clients as a one-woman-shop. In 2004, she began the transformation to building a copywriting and marketing company.
Two years later, her vision has turned into reality. Michele PW/Creative Concepts and Copywriting LLC is the premiere direct response copywriting and marketing company today, catering to entrepreneurs and small business owners internationally, including the “Who’s Who” of Internet Marketing. Some of their clients include:
Alexis Martin Neely
In addition, Michele is also a national speaker and the bestselling author of the “Love-Based Copywriting" books that teach people how to write copy that attracts, inspires and invites. She has also completed two novels.
She holds a double major in English and Communications from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Currently she lives in the mountains of Prescott, Arizona with her husband Paul and her southern squirrel hunter Cassie.